EDMS developed and implemented a Quality Management System in order to document the company's best business practices, better satisfy the requirements and expectations of its customers and improve the overall management of the company.
Quality Assurance and Test processes are designed to control costs and maximize yield for Defect Free Deliveries.
Some of EDMS requirements include:
- a set of procedures that cover all key processes in the business;
- monitoring processes to ensure they are effective;
- keeping adequate records;
- checking output for defects, with appropriate and corrective action where necessary;
- regularly reviewing individual processes and the quality system itself for effectiveness; and
- facilitating continual improvement
When developing new products, we determine customer requirements and create systems for communicating with customers about product information, inquiries, contracts, orders, feedback and complaints. Than plan the stages of development, with appropriate testing at each stage. Test and document whether the product meets design requirements, regulatory requirements and user needs. In EDMS records show how and where raw materials and products were processed, to allow products and problems to be traced to the source. We keep records of these activities and the resulting decisions, and monitor their effectiveness.
We document procedures for dealing with actual and potential nonconformance (problems involving suppliers or customers, or internal problems). Make sure no one uses bad product, determine what to do with bad product, deal with the root cause of the problem seeking and keep records to use as a tool to improve the system.
To learn more about our test and quality assurance services, use our Contact form.